3.30.2010

Photo Walk - Week 12 - a walk around my house with a good camera

I started by taking pictures of pretty things with a Canon 20d my friend is loaning me...






While taking pictures of a fading rose a lovely neighbor gave me...I noticed something in the background.


My eldest son playing with fire...again
Which inspired my youngest, who is not allowed to play with fire, to atleast blow bubbles.

It is way more fun to pop bubbles with a lit match...

And since I was taking pictures, of course they wanted me to get one of his hand on fire.
Just what a mom likes to see, right?


I don't think they ever quit saying, "Mom, look!"
Which means I'm rarely bored around here!

And the camera? I think there is no turning back, now. Craigslist, here I come.

2 comments:

  1. love the bobble pic. good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. Sounds like there's never a dull moment at your home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...