1.17.2010

Photo Walk - Week 2

Here are pictures from this week's walk.
This is Simeon's favorite



This is Caleb's favorite



This is Siah's favorite



This is my husband's pick




This is my favorite. Sort of. It's not totally beautiful or a great picture, but it was a rainy day and the birds filled the trees making quite a joyful noise during the momentary lull from the rain. I thought I was going on a quiet walk away from my boy's game of nerf-gun darts (they were aiming at my full cup of hot coco in my hand). It wasn't a quiet walk at all, but it was beautiful. And I didn't use the auto setting on my camera. It's a start.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent work of Manual focus! I cannot do that. I love this pictures. I think the truck is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the perspective on the puddle picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...