7.05.2010

Woolen Hanging & Introducing Vickie

a thrifted woolen blanket,
my grandmother's olde buttons
and some happy new fabrics
to make a wall hanging
 to hold my littlest boy's current book, drawing pad, pencil
& friend.
It is sure to overflow with more beloved friends, soon.


I will show you how I made it in the very near future, as soon as I can get Vickie to be a little less pokey at resizing and loading up pictures. Can you figure why my computor is named Vickie? It's from the book/movie I-Robot. Yeah. With a house full of science-fiction-loving boys one comes up with such names for such things.

twenty-seven. my 3 boys and their leader who appreciate good science fiction
and are determined to have me do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...