4.29.2010

Clothes Design Tutorial - An Invite From A Fellow Blogger and A Contest

Over the last few weeks, I made two tops for a contest at Spring Top Week. It was a good challenge for me as I haven't made clothes in a while, and I have some new summer clothes, to boot!

The blue top and a clothes design tutorial is blogged here.


This shirt, with a clothes design tutorial is blogged here.



Well...Andrea, at The Train To Crazy, checked out the Spring Top Week Flickr group photos, and has invited me to put one of my tops on her weekly blog party. There are alot of other great tops. Check them out. There are even some tutorials, like this one that was made with a bedsheet from Urban Outfitters. I love the idea of using sheets! There are some great tutorials for children's clothes, too. This one is adorable. Little people's clothes are a great place to start with some simple clothes design.

So, if you are looking for more clothes design tutorials, or reviews of patterns, check out The Train To Crazy on Thursdays.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked out the tutorials, but I'm afraid if I used a sheet to make a shirt, I'd look like I WAS wearing a sheet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...