1.06.2010

Simplicity

We had a simple Christmas this year. There was not an abundance of gift giving or baking. It's always a bummer to be short on money, but I have to say that it was much more peaceful to not be so busy bustling about town shopping for all the gifts and food and more gifts and more food that must be had. We were home all during our school break. Our family watched olde classic movies, played at the beach due to the glorious weather, listened to music, read "Rascal", sipped hot cocoa and, yes, played Rock-Band and Halo. How bad is that? So many holiday seasons have gone by where I feel like my feet are flapping in the wind with the busyness of the season and I'm too busy to stop and enjoy it. Well this year I got to stop and enjoy it. For that, I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...