4.18.2011

These are my days...


Sometimes it seems as if joys
are covered over with the heavy cloth of life's struggles,
blinding one from seeing the goodness all around.

I forget to enjoy,
to look up,
to breathe,
to smile
and enjoy this day,
my awesome children,
and my dear husband.
I am missing it.
Missing life.
My life.
My wonderful, simple, sweet life.
Lord, help this girl to notice the many graces in this life.
My wonderful, simple, sweet life:





 These two boys building a garden:



and a waterfall made with clay pots
which this momma preferred over last week's project
of exploding soda bottles filled with dry ice.


 Afternoons at the beach together:






1 comment:

  1. Take a look at http://ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com/ for some encouragement, specifically the pretty, happy, funny, real posts. . .

    Press on mi amigo. . .

    Blessings,

    Kami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...